Focus on Diversity
The Department of Psychology is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion for all students, faculty, and staff.
The Department works with the support of our Diversity Committee to:
- Create a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment for all faculty, students and staff
- Teach courses that prepare students to succeed in a diverse and global society
- Train students in research and practice that addresses issues of diversity and culture
- Provide graduate training that prepares students to become psychologists who will meet the needs of a diverse and global society
- Provide professional development opportunities that enhance learning about diversity and inclusion